Saturday, February 8, 2014

Things I learned in Personal Study:

Here's just a few things I'm learning in Personal Study this morning:

Preach My Gospel, page 137 says, "You are assigned to do the Lord's work in a specific area.  He wants you to watch over your area with love and great care.  Your purpose is to help others come unto Him."  That TOTALLY goes for me, here in Rexburg.  I know I'm pretty much assigned to be here in Rexburg and for me I feel as though it's to do the Lord's work still!  I'm stoked about that!  So grateful that I felt like I need to come up here and SO glad I've gotten to meet the people I'm  meeting.  I love Rexburg and the people here.

I also watched a Mormon Message about doing family history work.  In it, an apostle says that family history work has a "refining influence" on those who do it.  I am excited to do more Family History work and I encourage you to do it too!  It can get frustrating at times and it does seem to take a lot of time, but I know it will be so worth it in the end.

P.S. I LOVE THE TEMPLE! :) It's my refuge, and I feel at home and at peace there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment